We are so excited to share about how we have been getting more effective and efficient these days living this high vibrational lifestyle. We are in the process of automating a lot of our lives so we can live with higher levels of balance, cut out energy leaks and minimize wasting time and money as much as possible! It is a process but we are getting there, and the more we grow Elevate the Globe and expand our lives into higher frequencies, the more we need to be efficient and smart about our wellness and our energy but in a very fluid, not rigid low vibe way....feel us? We are working to master the balance more and more between planning and getting ahead to create space to manifest big things and the spontaneity of flowing with the messages of divine....and what a dance it is.
So, we wanted to share with you some of our life hacks and what we've been doing lately to make sure to clean up all of our energy leaks. We also want to share some of our favorite ETG approved products and one of our favorite recipes that is giving us more energy, and saving us trips to the coffee shop!
First thing is to look at any energy leaks. Is there anything that your mind is worrying about or always thinking about that is taking up space and lowering your vibe and your creativity? Do you have any unpaid parking tickets that you keep thinking about? Been wanting to clean out your garage or organize that drawer and always think about it? Meant to send out that thank you note? Let's get this shit done and off your mind. At least put this on your calendar this week and plan out an hour or so specifically for these things to get taken care of or planned. Get it in motion and release the guilt and lack energy and free up space for abundance.
Second thing is to look at is time wasters/savers. Look at anywhere you do the same thing every week that takes a lot of time that could be automated. This includes cleaning, grocery shopping, errands, bills, weekly tasks for business/life, drop-off/pick up, etc. There are so many services now that have free delivery or are actually cheaper than a lot of stores, so we have started using a lot of them to save us time and resources. Some of our favorites are:
1. Thrive Market for a lot of our favorite health brands, home products, and baby stuff (for Everest) - we listed a bunch of our favorite products from them below.
2. Imperfect Produce for organic produce shipped directly to your door. It is the produce that the stores reject because of little imperfections, but they are local, fresh, delicious and it saves us time and money - so we are all about it. Get $10 off your first order here!
3. Whole Foods Delivery through Amazon has been a lifesaver and you get $10 off your first order. For us it is free two hour delivery but for other areas Amazon Fresh has other stores and offers that can save so much time- especially for those of us that have babies- a trip to the grocery store can sometimes take daysssss and Evie likes to eat whole packs of blueberries and whole apples as we shop!!!
4. Service Apps- There are so many apps that can really do everything we need at the click of a button...kind of nuts this time we live in now. We love using the Tidy app for cleaning services, Zeel app for massages, postmates for food delivery, and task rabbit for anything and everything you need done. Do some research on apps that can help save you time. There really is an app for everything now- let's use the technology of the aquarian age to help us have time and space to elevate the globe!
So, back to Thrive Market- one of our fav life hack time savers these days- here are some of our favorite finds from Thrive Market that are ETG approved and that we are currently loving:
- Organic Sprouted Brown Rice, yes please!! This along with all of the new Thrive Market flours and grains are all organic, non-GMO, kosher, vegan, and contains no added sugars, sweeteners, dyes, or color additives. We are all about sprouted grains and so this one is a must have in our books!
- If you have been following us for any amount of time, you probably know we are all about the teas, superfood elixirs, and that one of our favs, that Yogi Bhajan recommended, and one we drink often is Golden Mylk! We were so excited when we found this version of Golden Milk Powder by Gaia. Gaia Herbs Golden Milk is a satisfying, plant-based blend of turmeric, dates, and herbs (black pepper, cardamom, vanilla, and ashwagandha) inspired by the traditional Ayurvedic recipe that has been savored for centuries for its support of the mind and body. The delicious mix comes in a convenient powder form that is designed to be stirred into regular milk or plant-based milk alternatives (we use plant-based milk of course!). Golden Milk is intended to be sipped warm and is perfect for people who want to relax and unwind at the end of a busy day with something tasty and nourishing. This product is vegan, and gluten-free with no GMOs or soy.
- We were super excited to find this alternative to almond butter and just to have another option to switch things up when we found Artisana Organic Pecan Butter with Cashews! So good for energy balls, with apples, on toast, and in our smoothies and smoothie bowls!
- We have been using Braggs Liquid Aminos non GMO liquid protein forever as a Soy Sauce alternative and we use it on our Buddha Bowls and on avocado, cucumber vegan "sushi" rolls. It has 16 essential and nonessential amino acids—literally the building blocks of the human body so the health benefits are insane and it tastes so good!
Baby Stuff (from Britt):
- Thrive Market Baby Diapers: We are starting to potty train Everest but for now, I found these Thrive Market Baby Diapers that check off all the boxes- they’re ultra-absorbent, affordable, and use 30 to 40% more renewable and sustainable raw materials than other brands- yey for the earth. They are fragrance and latex-free diapers made without the use of harmful chemicals, like perfumes and chlorine bleach! I have been using a mix of G-Diapers and Honest Co (which Thrive has as well) but when I found these, I felt like they were the best option for disposables.
- Here is a great reusable diaper system, Monkey Doo, I found that I will most likely use for the next baby.
- We have been using these Honest Co ones for night diapers that are also non-toxic and eco-friendly!
- I love this Zoe Organics Diaper Balm!
- For wipes we use these by Honest Co that are plant based and eco friendly and biodegradable without any chemicals!
OMG....they seriously have everything you could want but the healthiest, best versions so we will share more but hope this helps for now.
Then lastly Thrive Market carries Sun Potion, one of our fav superfood powder companies so we wanted to share one of our fav Elixir Lattes we have been making lately we adopted from Goop.com in our eco-friendly reusable cups (check out one of our fav No Bad Days Bando silicone one here) :
This spicy potion combines reishi (which helps promote the immune system, relieve stress, and protect the body from free radicals and other environmental stressors), tocos (which promotes healthy skin and connective tissue and helps the body detoxify), and astragalus (which strengthens and protects skin, promotes a healthy metabolism, and enhances whole body function) to create a morning drink that not only tastes amazing but actually helps your body detox.
Combine all ingredients in a powerful blender and blend, serve and enjoy!
1 tablespoon almond butter or sunflower butter
2 teaspoons coconut sugar or coconut nectar
2 teaspoons coconut oil
½ teaspoon Sun Potion Astragalus
½ teaspoon Sun Potion reishi
1 tablespoon Sun Potion Chaga (goop does tocos here)
⅛th teaspoon ground nutmeg
⅛th teaspoon ground cardamom
⅛th teaspoon ground cloves
⅛th teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground turmeric
1 pinch sea salt
1 large pinch black pepper
1 cup boiling water