I don't know about you guys, but we can feel when we need to do some extra practices to raise our vibration. The cool thing is that our natural state is a high vibration of enlightenment, love and joy. We all know that with stress, pressure, and tension of our lives, our vibration is lowered, and things can feel difficult sometimes!
This can potentially put us in a spiral downward on the emotional chart vs upwards (check out the scale and more about it here if your not familiar) . To be happy, healthy, vibrant humans, we need to put energy into things that lift us up and raise our energy back to it's natural high vibrational state. The high vibe place where things flow and you are graceful through lives challenges and you are in gratitude for what you have and who you are. Check out some of our favorite, easy ways to Raise Your Vibration and a great description from Sabrina Reber (We love her How to Raise Your Vibration FB Page) of what your vibration is below!
"Your vibration is your personal energy frequency. It is a culmination of every life you have ever lived, every thought you have ever had and every action you have ever performed. It is the energy that surrounds and permeates every cell in your body. Your vibration is your divine signature, your soul essence, and it is special only to you. Just as there are no two snowflakes alike, no two souls in the entire universe have the same name or “soul signature”. That’s how incredibly unique and special you are. Your vibration is a direct reflection of your inner thoughts, feelings, beliefs, choice of words, how well you take care of yourself, the Earth and others. The higher your vibration the more light you hold, the faster your light particles vibrate, the higher your consciousness and the stronger you are connected to your soul and God self.
When your vibration is low, your light particles are vibrating slowly and become condensed. Your energy literally feels heavy because you are not in alignment with your soul or divine self and are mostly operating from your lower self or ego. Distorted beliefs, fear, anger, resentment, blame, guilt, jealousy, judgment, shame, addiction, unforgiveness, conditional love, lack of self worth, greed, separation consciousness and poor health keep you in very dense low vibrating energy. When you are a high vibrational being you recognize your divinity and the divinity within others. You are in alignment with your soul, which is nourished by spirit, you are vibrantly healthy and your life flows with ease and grace. "Raise Your Vibration Book: What Is Your Vibration? By: Sabrina Reber
Here are some of our favorite and most effective ways to Raise Your Vibration:
1. MORNING ROUTINE- It is so important to start your day with a morning routine that sets up your mindset and day for success! Across the board, successful people will tell you this because it is powerful. Ours is at least 10 minutes and is comprised of Gratitude, Breathwork, Meditation/Yoga, and Visualization. We also eat a healthy breakfast and do cardio at least 3x/week. We are going to be teaching more about this process in our Raise Your Vibration Challenge next week. When you take some time right away in the morning, before checking your phone or doing anything else, you will notice a complete shift in your day. It is so powerful and will raise your vibration every time.
2. LAUGH- Laughing is under rated in our opinion. Some times adulting can feel so serious. So many people take things so seriously and some times you just have to break that cycle with a laugh to bring you up that emotional scale. Call a friend that makes you laugh, watch a funny movie, or seriously just start fake laughing out loud. Forcing yourself to LOL is an exercise we do in some Kundalini yoga classes and it can feel awkward at first but it works and is pretty amazing. Laugh it out yo.
3. AFFIRMATIONS- Affirmations are very powerful and can put you in a more positive mindset of truth and to keep you uplifted throughout the day. The way we handle our life and what shows up for us is largely influenced by our thoughts. Our thoughts are translated into words and eventually into actions in order to manifest our intentions. That's why we have to be very careful with our words, choosing to speak only those which work towards our benefit and cultivate our highest good. "Affirmations help purify our thoughts and restructure the dynamic of our brains so that we truly begin to think nothing is impossible. The word affirmation comes from the Latin affirmare, originally meaning “to make steady, strengthen.” We will go more into how to use these most effectively in our next free Raise Your Vibration Challenge- sign up here if you haven't already.
4. BE IN NATURE- Have you not left your desk all day? Feeling depressed? No wonder! We are connected to this planet, that is why we are here. To feel at our natural high vibrational state we need to be in nature and touch mother earth. Go on a walk, plan a hike, put your feet in the sand, read a book or take a phone call outdoors. Grounding (or earthing) is very powerful and it is to walk on the dirt, sand, grass, or concrete barefoot and it syncs up our biorhythms and increases our vibrational frequency. "Your immune system functions optimally when your body has an adequate supply of electrons, which are easily and naturally obtained by barefoot contact with the Earth." (Source) This is so simple, but if you do it more, you will notice a huge shift- not to mention studies show it helps with anti-aging and boosts your immune system..major bonus!
5. FEED YOUR SOUL- Eat more raw, organic vegetables and use your food as your medicine! The less processed and more organic, the higher the vibe. Food that is pumped with antibiotics, hormones, and processed puts toxins into your body, which are polluting your energy and lowering your vibration, not to mention polluting your organs, cells, and brain. When you put processed meat in your body it carries a frequency of fear from the awful living conditions and torture the animals are living in when they are killed and then that is transferred into your body. We suggest being conscious of where your food comes from and what you are putting in your body. Add in smoothies, juices, and greens wherever you can. We will be giving you recipes during the Raise Your Vibration- sign up here if you haven't yet.
We hope this helps. Try one of these today and write in the comments how you felt after.